Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hawaii ~ Kauai ~ Waimea Canyon

I think my favorite island of all was Kauai. It is so beautiful. One day we went to Waimea Canyon State Park, which reminded us of a miniature version of Grand Canyon in Arizona.
 
 
One big difference between Waimea and the Grand Canyon is that Waimea is green and has waterfalls, one of which is visible in this photo.

 
Noah posed for me.

 
Gorgeous.



 



 
 
On our way back to the ship, we stopped at a coffee farm. We enjoyed sampling their delicious flavors.
 

 
Coffee grove.


 
Coffee beans



4 comments:

  1. Very nice click,,,Thanks for sharing..
    Please have a look on my site bt customer services number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifull view ^_^ thanks sharing the view
    look my blog too http://www.technofuture.ga/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete